I would love to take some additional time and write articles, but right now I am sharing with you all some video clips I’ve created.
HYPER-V Storage migration – http://youtu.be/yZm9KaJDp3o
Storage Spaces – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0gaZdjr8w
Data Deduplication – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Er-_tWvtoo
I love these Architecture posters released by Microsoft. You can get them here. Recently they have released some in-depth companion articles about the HYPER-V replica and HYPER-V clustering as well. Really good stuff if you want to get good understand of this technology. You can get these guides from here.
For the past few month there has been various updates on the System Center 2012 suite. On September 09th Microsoft released the “Beta” version of the SP1 which is include very important updates and enhancement. Out of that personally I’m happy to see the official support on Windows 2012 and Windows 8
Moving forward some of the significant enhancement are as follows,
- Support to run management servers on Windows Server 2012 and support for Windows Server 2012 as a client
- Support for Windows 8
- Support for SQL Server 2012 as the database server for System Center 2012 SP1
- Support for management of Windows Azure IaaS
- Support for Linux/UNIX and Mac OS X clients with Configuration Manager
- Full support for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V features such as Network Virtualization and SMB shares
- Integration of Configuration Manager and Windows Intune for mobile device management, which includes Windows RT and Windows Phone 8
- Windows Intune Licensing Changes
- Interoperability of Windows Intune and System Center Configuration Manager Console
You can download the updates from here.